Trishuli River Rafting
Embark on an adventure like no other with Trishuli River rafting! Set against the stunning backdrop of Nepal’s landscapes, the Trishuli River invites you to a captivating rafting escapade that blends the thrill of white-water rapids with awe-inspiring natural beauty.
Our Trishuli River rafting expedition caters to both beginners and seasoned rafters, making it the perfect choice for families, friends, and adventure enthusiasts. Glide through a series of exhilarating rapids while soaking in the mesmerizing views of verdant valleys, terraced fields, and charming riverside villages.
Guided by certified experts, your safety is our utmost priority. We offer top-tier equipment and strictly adhere to safety protocols to ensure a secure and enjoyable experience. The Trishuli River’s diverse rapids offer a range of encounters, from exciting surges to peaceful stretches, providing a balanced and thrilling journey suitable for all skill levels.
Whether you’re in search of an adrenaline-fueled escape or an unforgettable team-building venture, Trishuli River rafting guarantees an expedition that weaves heart-pounding moments with tranquil scenery, crafting enduring memories. Join us for an incredible odyssey down the Trishuli River and immerse yourself in Nepal’s natural grandeur and exhilaration.
Morning: Departure from Kathmandu
Early Morning (Around 6:00 AM): You'll start your journey from Kathmandu. From Kathmandu, it's a roughly 3-4 hour drive to the Trishuli River put-in point.
Rafting Experience Begins:
Arrival at Rafting Starting Point (Around 10:00 AM): Upon arrival at the Trishuli River rafting starting point, you'll meet your rafting guide and receive a safety briefing. Make sure to wear appropriate clothing (quick-drying shorts, a T-shirt, and a life jacket) and leave valuables behind at the base camp.
Start Rafting (Around 10:30 AM): The adventure begins as you launch your raft into the Trishuli River. You'll navigate through exciting rapids of varying difficulty levels, offering an adrenaline rush and fantastic scenery.
Midway Break (Around 12:30 PM): Around midday, you'll take a break on the riverbank for a delicious picnic lunch prepared by your guides. You can also enjoy some leisure time to swim or relax by the river.
Continue Rafting (Around 1:30 PM): After the break, you'll continue rafting downstream, encountering more rapids and enjoying the beautiful landscapes of the Trishuli Valley.
Afternoon and Return:
End of Rafting Trip (Around 3:30 PM): Your rafting adventure concludes at a designated endpoint, where you'll disembark from the raft.
Change and Refresh (Around 4:00 PM): You'll have access to changing rooms and facilities to freshen up and change into dry clothes.
Drive Back (Around 4:30 PM): After the rafting experience, you'll be driven back to Kathmandu.
Evening: Return to Your Starting Point
Arrival in Kathmandu (Around 8:00 PM): You'll arrive back at your starting point in Kathmandu, completing your one-day Trishuli River rafting adventure.
- Transportation to and from the Trishuli River starting point.
- Rafting equipment: life jackets, helmets, paddles, and raft.
- Experienced rafting guides for safety and guidance.
- Thrilling rafting experience through the Trishuli River rapids.
- Picnic lunch during a midday break by the river.
- Basic changing facilities at the rafting base camp.
- Exciting photo opportunities with beautiful river landscapes.
- Brief safety orientation before the rafting adventure.
- Personal expenses like souvenirs and additional snacks.
- Costs of any additional activities outside of rafting.
- Travel insurance, including medical coverage and evacuation.
- Gratuity for guides and staff (tipping is appreciated).
- Alcoholic beverages or extra drinks beyond the provided picnic lunch.
1. What is the Trishuli River rafting experience like?
The Trishuli River offers an exhilarating rafting experience with a mix of rapids ranging from easy to moderate. It's suitable for beginners and provides breathtaking views of the surrounding landscapes.
2. Do I need prior rafting experience to join the trip?
No prior rafting experience is required. Trained guides will provide safety instructions and guidance to ensure your enjoyment and safety throughout the adventure.
3. What should I bring for the trip?
Wear comfortable clothing suitable for rafting (quick-drying shorts, T-shirt, and swimwear). Don't forget sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses with a strap, and a change of clothes for after the trip.
4. Is there an age or fitness requirement for the rafting trip?
The minimum age requirement varies but is generally around 12 to 14 years old. Participants should have a reasonable level of fitness and be comfortable in water.
5. Will I get wet during the rafting trip?
Yes, you will likely get wet due to the splashes from the river and the rapids. Wearing appropriate clothing and a life jacket will help keep you comfortable.
6. Is safety equipment provided?
Yes, the rafting company provides safety gear, including life jackets and helmets. Make sure to wear them at all times during the rafting trip.
7. What is included in the package cost?
The package typically includes transportation to and from the starting point, rafting equipment, experienced guides, picnic lunch, and the rafting adventure itself.
8. Can I book the trip on short notice?
Booking in advance is recommended to ensure availability. Rafting companies need time to prepare and organize the trip logistics.
9. Is there a chance to swim during the trip?
There might be opportunities to swim during breaks or calm sections, but it's important to follow the guide's instructions for safety.