Haleshi Darsan ( From Kathmandu )
Haleshi is a sacred pilgrimage site in eastern Nepal, known for its ancient Haleshi Mahadev temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. To reach Haleshi from Kathmandu, you can take a flight to Lamidanda Airport, followed by a short drive to Haleshi. Alternatively, you can take a bus or drive to Haleshi, which takes around 12-14 hours. The Haleshi Mahadev temple is located inside a cave, and the temple complex also has a natural hot spring and a holy pond. The pilgrimage site is surrounded by beautiful natural landscapes, and visitors can also explore nearby attractions such as the Dudhkunda Lake and the Pathibhara Devi Temple.
- Transportation by Jeep/Bus.
- Accommodation (Standard Hotels).
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- All sightseeing and Entry Fees.
- Drinking beverages (Beer, Mineral Water).
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel Insurance.
- Overstay due to any Natural Calamities/Strikes.
𝐖HAT TO BRING?
Comfortable and Warm Clothes.
Raincoat or Umbrella.
Camera & Phone.
Snacks and Energy Bars.
Regular Medicines (If Any).