Khaptad Tour (From Kathmandu)
Khaptad National Park, located in the far-western region of Nepal, is a beautiful and peaceful natural area that offers stunning views of the Himalayan mountains and unique wildlife experiences. To reach Khaptad from Kathmandu, you can take a domestic flight to Dipayal or a long drive to Dadeldhura. From there, you can take a jeep or hike to reach Khaptad. The journey takes around 3-4 days and offers breathtaking views of the mountains and rural Nepali life. Inside the park, you can enjoy trekking, bird-watching, and visiting the Khaptad Baba Ashram, a sacred site for Hindu devotees.
- Transportation by Jeep/Bus.
- Accommodation Standard Hotels.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- All Sightseeing and Entry Fees.
- Drinking beverages (Beer, Mineral Water).
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel Insurance.
- Overstay due to any Natural Calamities/Strikes.
𝐖HAT TO BRING?
Comfortable and Warm Clothes.
Raincoat or Umbrella.
Camera & Phone.
Snacks and Energy Bars.
Regular Medicines (If Any).