Muktinath Tour (From Kathmandu/Nepalgunj)
Muktinath, located at an altitude of 3,710 meters in the Mustang district of Nepal, is a sacred pilgrimage site for both Hindus and Buddhists. The tour to Muktinath can be done from either Kathmandu or Nepalgunj. From Kathmandu, you can either take a domestic flight to Jomsom or drive to Pokhara and then take a flight to Jomsom. From there, you can either trek for a few days or take a jeep to reach Muktinath. From Nepalgunj, you can take a flight to Jomsom and follow the same route. The tour typically takes around 5-7 days and offers stunning views of the Himalayan mountains and unique cultural experiences.
- Transportation by Jeep/Bus.
- Accommodation Standard Hotels.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- All Sightseeing and Entry Fees.
- Drinking beverages (Beer, Mineral Water).
- Personal Expenses.
- Travel Insurance.
- Overstay due to any Natural Calamities/Strikes.
𝐖HAT TO BRING?
Comfortable and Warm Clothes.
Raincoat or Umbrella.
Camera & Phone.
Snacks and Energy Bars.
Regular Medicines (If Any).