Jumla Rara Treking 13 Days
Jumla-Rara Trek covers the remote districts of Jumla and Mugu in the Karnali region of western Nepal. This is the path that people really want to enjoy with undiscovered places, new experience, solitary; abandoned nature. And in this rapid growing technology stuffed world one can see the authentic beauty of nature as well as Nepali lifestyle.
This trek allows you to witness high mountain ranges and the trekking allows you to learn about the cultural practice of the peoples of the mountain. The origin of Nepali language and the real life style of the people of Karnali the highest rice growing place in the world.
Jumla-Rara trekking can be enjoyed as you can see scattered rural settlements, mountain views, rivers, canals, forests, Lekali Patan, Khark, flora, fauna etc. The main attraction of this trek is the gift of nature in Mugu district, the largest lake in Nepal “Rara”. Only a few tourists have visited this place though this path is easily accessible to all types of tourists. The trekking days, distance and time can be stretched and constricted accordingly.
Jumla Rara Treking Route & Price of your choice.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport Pick & Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with Cultural Program as listed in itinerary.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Nepalgunj/Jumla & Rara Lake.
- Kathmandu-Nepaljung-Jumla, Jumla-Nepalgung-Kathmandu round flight ticket with Airport TAX.
- Lodge/Guest House Accommodation (Best available) during the trek.
- Full board meals 3 times (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) while on the trek.
- Trekking permit and National Park Entry Fees.
- Professional & Highly expertise government licensed holder Local trekking Guide. And needed porters as per your group size (MOSTLY 2 gust=1 Porter)
- All expenses of the Staffs (Guides/porters) that includes food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket/trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- All our government tax, vat, tourist service Charge.
- Trekking Map
- Extra Night hotel in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue & Evacuation.
- International Airfare and airport departure tax.
- Any expense of personal nature.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Due to the natural disaster & flight Cancel Extra day Cost.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Inclusive cost heading.